200+ proofreaders in all major time zones. Best-of-web turnaround times
- From 40 min per 400 words
- Real-time, human proofreading
- Instant price quote w/ express delivery
- 56 subject fields covered
- Only first-language proofreaders
- True 24h service, 7 days a week.
Proofreading by Wordy
Seen from an ROI perspective it’s hard to overestimate the benefits of proofreading. With a relatively small investment, outsourced proofreading frees up the time of highly paid knowledge workers and saves you from costly rewrites or even liability claims.
All writers make mistakes which makes creating high-quality content a process that requires more than one person. Clever companies and individuals recognise this and use proofreading to reduce cycle times and remove the risk of embarrassment.
What is proofreading?
Proofreading is the process of checking a written work for errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation. On the surface, this seems like a simple process, but proofreading is more than a spellcheck. As any writer knows, checking your own work for errors is virtually impossible, and that is why professional proofreading is invaluable.
Outsourcing your proofreading will save you a great deal of time. In fact Wordy can help you cut cycle times by 30 per cent or more. Regardless of whether you have a short text or a large volume of work you’ll benefit from professional proofreading.
Moreover, no software can match a human proofreader; when it comes to context, wording and sentence structure a professional proofreader will always stand out in making the text easier to read and your message easier to understand.
Wordy uses professional proofreaders around the world who can:
- comprehend the text and its cultural context
- understand grammatical structure and idiomatic nuance
- double-check for factual errors, typographical gaffes, mistakes within images, omissions, inconsistencies in page layout and a whole range of other subtle concerns that commonly afflict documents.
Online proofreading in the UK and beyond
The true beauty of online proofreading lies in the vast range and availability of online proofreaders. No matter what time zone you live in or language you speak, Wordy can help. We offer English proofreading for those who do not have English as their first language. English proofreading is incredibly useful for individuals and businesses that need to communicate with English-speaking clients and readers in a natural way.